Organic Home Spa Day
The weather is getting cooler and now it's time for relaxing hot baths. What better way to relax then with an organic at home spa day. Try this aromatic bath experience with an edible enzyme mask... AROMATICBATH SALTS
Mix dry ingredients together, then add essential oils. You can mix in a bowl or put salt in a plastic, self-sealing bag, add essential oils, then tightly seal the bag. Toss bag around to distribute oils. Use about 1/4 cup per bath. Place your salts in decorative jars and tie with decorative ribbon. LAVENDER-CRANBERRY ENZYME MASK
- 1/2 cup Dead Sea Mineral Salts -OR- Epsom Salts
- 1 Tbs. baking soda
- 15 drops CPTG Lavender Essential Oil –OR- your favorite essential oil blend, such as Balance or Serenity
- 4 Tbsp Dried Botanicals such as lavender buds or rose petals (optional)
Mix all of the ingredients together in a blender or food processor until smooth. Refrigerate for 30 minutes until the gelatin sets. When slightly firm, apply to freshly washed face for 5-10 minutes. Rinse with warm water.
- 1/2 cup chopped cranberries
- 1/2 cup seedless grapes
- 1 tsp fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 drops CPTG Lavender Essential oil
- 1/2 pack of gelatin
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.