- instead of…Pain/Headache Medicine...try Past Tense®
instead of…Nasal Decongestant, Cold/Flu Medicine, Allergy...try Breathe
- instead of Cough Suppressant...try rosemary
- instead of Anti-Itch Lotion, Sleeping Aids, Burn Cream, Cuts/Scrapes Disinfectant...try lavender
- instead of Mouthwash...try peppermint
- instead of Immune System Boost or Sore Throat Medicine...try On Guard®
- instead of Upset Stomach Medicine and Heartburn Medicine...try DigestZen®
- instead of Sterilizing Agent...try Purify
- instead of Fluoride Toothpaste...try On Guard® Toothpaste
- instead of Muscle Pain Cream...try Deep Blue®
- instead of Athlete’s Foot/Anti-Fungal Treatment...try melaleuca
- instead of Wart Removal Medicine...try oregano
- instead of Synthetic Facial Products...try making your own
I will be teaching 3 Medicine Cabinet Makeover classes this week! Wednesday March 19th 6:30pm, Sweet Kiddles
in Strongsville, Ohio Friday March 21st 12pm, Balance & Thrive in Willoughby, Ohio Saturday March 22nd 11:30am, Pure Health & Fitness in Strongsville, Ohio
To purchase doTERRA Essential Oils, Visit Here
Intro to Essential Oils Here
and more information on Wholesale Prices Here
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
I’m extremely passionate about taking care of my family as natural as possible. From a drug-free birth, to making my own diaper cream and wipes, to battling colds and bugs. Making over my medicine cabinet and not buying any OTC’s is a no brainer for me. I love to the share essential oils because they have changed my way of living in so many ways, and I see it helping so many others around me. Here is a sneak peek into making over your medicine cabinet.
Also in Raw Blog
One of the best ways to be prepared when meal prepping is to make some tasty dressings!
Enjoying raw food doesn’t mean just salads and smoothies. Try this easy pizza crust for a gluten and dairy free nutritious treat!
This post was from 2014 and now I'm getting ready for the OG to turn 8!!! Time is flying, and now we celebrate with 4 more siblings!