Here's what you need for Crust...
- 1 cup Oat Groats, ground into a flour
- ½ cup Pecans
- 2 tbsp Coconut Butter
- ¼ cup Dates, pitted
- ½ tsp alcohol-free Vanilla
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- Maple Syrup if needed to help crumble
- 3 ripe mangoes, peeled, seeded and sliced
- More maple to sweeten mangoes (optional)
- Combine the oat flour, pecans, coconut butter, dates, and sea salt in a food processor. Press half of the mixture into the bottom of a pie pan, set aside.
- Place the mangoes in a large mixing bowl. Toss with the syrup until fully combined.
- Arranged the mangoes over the crust, then sprinkle with the remaining crust.
- Keep in the fridge and eat within 2 days.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
I love making different fruit based recipes as snacks or desserts , this keeps me from going for their refined evil cousins ;) I'm completely obsessed with mango right now. Feel free to use a different fruit, but I'm going to stick with mango!