Basil Walnut Crackers
Great for dipping, as a pizza crust, or a perfect addition to add crunch to your salad.
2 cups walnuts 1 cup almond pulp left over from almond milk ½ cup ground flaxseed or golden flaxseed 3 cups diced zucchini 1 cup sundried tomatoes (soaked for ½ hour) ½ cup fresh basil or other live herbs 1/4 tsp cayenne (add more spice if you like a kick)
- In a food processor, blend the walnuts into little bits, and transfer to a large bowl.
- Process zucchini, sun dried tomatoes, cayenne, and herbs then add it to the bowl of walnuts.
- Add almond pulp and ground flax to the above mixture and mix well.
- Remove from bowl and place on a Teflex sheet on top of a mesh dehydrator screen. Spread batter into a thin sheet about 1/2 -1/4 inch thick.
- Score the batter into 2 inch squares or quarter it for pizza flat breads.
- Dehydrate at 105 degrees for 10-16 hours, depending on the degree of crispness desired. Flip crackers and peel off Teflex sheet after 7-8 hours
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.