1 onion, chopped 1 red bell pepper, chopped 1 zucchini, chopped 1 cup mushrooms, chopped 1 Tbsp. fajita seasoning 2 cups of cooked quinoa 1 pack of Ezekiel wraps 2 packages of enchilada sauce Super easy!
- saute the vegetables with a little bit of olive oil for about 5-7 minutes. Add the cooked quinoa and mix well. Take the mixture off the heat and allow to cool a few minutes.
- pour one package of enchilada sauce into a baking dish
- take about a cup of the veggie mixture and wrap it tightly in a wrap and place it in the baking dish.
- once you fill the baking dish, pour the other package of sauce on top of the wraps. (I like a lot of sauce, so yo can even add more if you'd like)
- bake for 15 minutes on 400.
- If you want to make one with cheese, add the cheese to the top of the wraps before the sauce.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
I went out with some friends a few weeks ago and ordered some delicious vegetarian enchiladas. I asked for no cheese, but of course it was already in the filling. Since then I have been craving this delightful dish, so I made my own dairy free, healthy tortilla version. I whipped this up in about 30 minutes this week and it was delicious! [gallery ids="3965,3964,3963"]