OnGuard DISINFECTANT SPRAY
15 drops for every 6 oz of water: use the spray for…
- Wipe doorknobs and other things touched by the public.
- Wipe dirty piano keys to clean and disinfect.
- Use to clean children’s hands when traveling.
- Use on the steering wheel and gearshift of your vehicle.
- Spray in public restrooms on airplanes to reduce airborne bacteria.
- Carry for protection in countries with cholera, malaria or dysentery.
- Use as an air freshener for cooking odors or other unwanted smells.
- Take to the gym and spray all the equipment you use.
- Take to the supermarket and use to disinfect shopping cart handles.
- Use in the classroom for desks, tables and other items handled by children.
- Spray on shower stalls and bathroom walls to disinfect and remove mold.
So Many Ways To Be OnGuard!
Use these tips using OnGuard Essential Oil
to kill germs around the house:
- Add OnGuard to your dishwasher for micro clean dishes.
- Add OnGuard to your laundry cycle for micro clean clothes.
- Rub on stains as a pre-wash stain remover.
- Add a few drops of OnGuard on your air filters when changing them to kill pathogens in the duct work.
- Put 50 drops in a spray bottle with 30 oz of distilled water. Shake often and use to sanitize kitchen and bathroom surfaces.
- Diffuse in homes or business to kill air borne pathogens, inhibit mold and build immune systems.
- Add 15 drops to every cup of corn starch, mix and sprinkle on carpet. Rake. Leave for 1 hour then vacuum for micro clean carpet.
- Put several drops on the HVAC vents of a hotel room or office to kill airborne pathogens and germs.
- Mix with baking soda to clean bathtubs.
- Add to the water in your vacuum cleaner/steamer to disinfect the carpet.
- Put a few drops in your vacuum bag to kill pathogens.
- Put 15 drops in a 6oz spray bottle, shake and spray rooms, desks, or bed sheets to protect against pathogens.
- Combine 2 tbsp of water with 5 drops of on guard in a small glass and store your toothbrush overnight to sanitize.
- Clean the upholstery and dashboard of your car.
- Add to your mop water for cleaner floors.
Learn more about essential oils HERE
Purchase On Guard or other essential oils HERE
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
I keep receiving calls and messages from clients that they are battling yet another illness. Using this homemade disinfectant is a great way to prevent spreading germs as well as to boost your immune system.