Serves 6-8 8 fresh Organic Peaches, peeled with seeds removed ¼ cup Honey or Maple Syrup 1 tbsp Lemon Juice ½ tsp alcohol-free Vanilla ¼ tsp Sea Salt
1 cup Oat Groats, ground 1 cup Golden Flax or pecans ¼ cup Coconut Oil ¼ cup Maple Syrup ¼ tsp Sea Salt
- Slice peaches very thin and place them in a medium-sized bowl and set to one side.
- Process remaining filling ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Pour over peaches and gently toss to coat well.
- Place mixture in cobbler dish.
- To make the topping, place all topping ingredients in a food processor and blend until well-combined, with the nuts finely chopped. Sprinkle over peaches and enjoy!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Impress your guests this 4th of July with a deliciously healthy and RAW Peach Cobbler!